Author

My photo
Ordinary, Simple, Love Joking Around (eventhough, it's not funny) :D

Saturday, November 14, 2009

dont ever trust toaster!

I chatted with a little bit crazy stranger on omegle (haha):

You: hey
Stranger: You know you can't kill a man when he's dead
You: no i can
Stranger: NO NO YOU CAN'T
Stranger: YOU JUST CAN'T
You: I CAN
You: :P
Stranger: It's against my rulebook
Stranger: Anyways... How are you?
You: your rulebook?
You: well, thanks
You: you?
Stranger: Yes, I have a rulebook. It has all the laws for my imaginary world.
Stranger: I'm not crazy.
Stranger: Just ask my toaster
Stranger: HE'LL TELL YOU THE TRUTH
You: hahahaha
You:
YOU'RE CRAZY
You: LOL
Stranger: Am not -innocent face-
Stranger: I'm just HAPPEH
You: hahaha what the hell

begitulah kira-kira, jadi jangan pernah percaya dengan perkataan pemanggang roti! (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment