Author

My photo
Ordinary, Simple, Love Joking Around (eventhough, it's not funny) :D

Monday, August 17, 2009

hey yoou

heeey yooou
welcome to my second blog. my first blog is error, so I made my second blog :D
as usual I will introduce myself. I'm putri, I go to 6 Senior High School, Jakarta. I live in Pamulang, tangerang. It's soo faar from my school. I wake up every 5 a.m. on school days (maybe some of you still dreaming at that time -.-). But, I was born in jakarta, on june 12th, 1994.
hmm, it's enough for this post, this post just for inroduce my self. honestly, it's sooooo many storiees that I'll tell you. It's about what happened, to me today and lst friday (yihi -..-), but on the second post.
If you want to know more about me just add my facebook: facebook.com/ria.amilia.putri

No comments:

Post a Comment